"Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"- Winner Of $3,000 'Skelewu' Dance Competition Thanks Davido

I know you wonder why I said; "Do Not Judge A Book By Its Cover"?

Does it have any meaning? Yes it does if we look at how most people think of Nigerian celebrities.

We need to start changing our views and stop believing everything you've heard or read about them.

He gave me $3000 not because I won but to enable me build a career for myself. I've planned to record more videos from other artistes as
he (Davido) advised.

I still can't believe Davido called me and spoke with me like a brother/friend (Is he not that Rude boy people talk about?).

He sent series of Texts but I still didn't believe him until he forwarded his House address to my phone. Wowww!! (No, I still didn't wanna go because it could still be a scam, it could never be that Rude Davido).

So, I requested for a confirmation from one of his social handles. Lo and behold, Davido gave me a "shout out" on twitter and also sent me a
Direct Message.

On getting to his house, he congratulated me and asked; "Kiddy, what else can you do? what are your dreams?"

I was only expecting the normal way but he was just himself and I was so free that we danced together to some other tracks.

By the way, he didn't pay me to compose all this; I just had to clear my conscience and let the world know that these celebrities are sometimes not what people think!


Thank You Nairalanders, Thank You Davido!