"I Wonder What Sort Of School Redeemer's University Is Becoming"- Student Who Fell From The First Floor Of The Hostel

This was sent in by a Student for publication. Please read and lets hear your thoughts: 






It was reported that a student of Redeemer's University fell off the first floor of their hostel in school. The boy who's a student of History and International Relations and is currently in 200Level fell, not while playing, but while trying to give his roommate on the other side the key to the room. 

According to sources and witnesses, it was said that as he bent over the railing to throw the key to his roommate, the railing immediately gave way off the wall and the student not knowing what was happening, only recovered when he had touched the ground.

He was then rushed to the immediate point of authority where the ambulance was to be called; the potters' lodge. The porter on duty who is popularly called Potter Israel said and I quote:


"why should he have thrown his key from that spot. Is that the only spot where there is a railing? Why did you not throw your key from another spot." On getting to the clinic after being picked by the ambulance, the nurse on duty then first said; "I'm sorry we can't run a test or scan for him because his not a girl." Then I wondered if it was a girl, would they have ran a pregnancy test or scan on her first? Just at the nick of time, the school's Student Affairs Officer by the name Ademola Ipenko walked in and said he's sorry he can't stay for much longer because the mechanic is working on his car.

I then asked myself, is this a school or if it is, what sort of school is this? Because I was shocked when I hear all of these. I could not keep it to myself and then I decided to share it and hear what people have to say.












*Need I say more about RUN? Well I better keep my opinions to myself*