Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics

Nigeria star of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations Sunday Mba has vowed to shut critics up once he gets another chance with the Eagles.

Mba, 24, has not featured for Rangers after the Enugu team crashed out of the CAF Champions League in Angola earlier this year.

And then a move in the summer to French second division CA Bastia fell through.

Critics have queried the rationale behind Mba's invitation to the Super Eagles as he has been inactive for several months now.

However, the Eagles midfielder told MTNFootball.com:"I don't care about what people say because people will continue to talk.

"I will continue to do my best and my game on the pitch will be my evidence."

Mba was the star when Nigeria qualified for the first time for the Championship of African Nations (CHAN), but he was frozen out of the Eagles last World Cup qualifier in Calabar last month.