Obesere Denies Rape Story

Nigeria Fuji star, Alhaji Abass Akande popularly known as Obesere has refuted the report linking him to the rape a 29 years old business woman, Miss Olanike Olaiya in Lagos.



In a chat with CKN Nigeria today

(Wednesday),Obesere said there was no iota of truth in the allegation.


According to him, those behind the story were out to blackmail and extort money from him.
Hear him,CKN my brother,there is no iota of truth in that story. As we speak now, i am in the comfort of my house, contrary to the story that i have been detained by the police. Last week Saturday,i performed at Ilesha,Osun State. That can also be verified. So at what point was i detained. Do detainees pick calls in police cells.
These people are just out to blackmail and extort money from me. I work so hard for my money and no one can take it from me.



Nigeria has laws and people should obey the law. You cannot just wake up with unverifiable stories just because you don't like my face.
Anyway, they are only making me popular by their negative stories.


All they said about me is just cock and bull story just targeted at rubbishing my image but God is greater that every one of us.


Kindly tell all my fans not to panic because, the stories were just cooked up.


At the appropriate time, ill address it.














Culled from CKN