Missing 500-Level FUNAAB Student Iyanda Oluwatobi Feranmi Found At Last

I remember I posted a story last week about a missing 500level Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Iyanda Oluwatobi Feranmi.


She was declared missing by her friends after she was scheduled to begin her final year exams.

She has been found, but she claims she was actually kidnapped.







Read her story below:







''I woke up that morning like every other student, It was the beginning of my exams, 500level First Semester exam precisely.
I got to Somorin Busstop Obantoko, Abeokuta… I stood at the Bustop for some minutes before this August Cab parked in front of me, I taught it was like every other Cab I have always boarded but l don't know its was a forbidden cab. The cab doesn't look like a kidnappers cab because immediately I was about entering the cab, the guy sitting at the entrance dropped and asked me to enter saying "I will be dropping very soon". So I had no choice than to sit down in the middle of the two of them.
Sincerely that was the last thing I can remember, I don't know were I was taken to, I don't know were I was for those 2weeks I was missing.
All I can remember was that I was lost in my thought, roaming about on the road when someone tapped me at my Back and "asked" where are you going? I replied and said I don't know, I asked were I was and he said I'm presently at Ogbomosho.


Thank God I could still remember My Parents Phone Number......''