Mother Of 'Most Beautiful Nine Year Old Girl In The World' Slams Those Who Try To Sexualise Her

The mother of a child supermodel dubbed 'the
most beautiful girl in the world' has attacked
'paedophiles' who say she is sexualising her
daughter by posting provocative pictures of her.
Kristina Pimenova is just nine years old but has
become a worldwide sensation after pictures of
her triggered a storm of criticism on Facebook
and Instagram.
Today her mother Glikeriya Pimenova, who runs
the social media accounts and posted the
pictures, hit back in an exclusive interview with
MailOnline, saying: 'I do not accept those
accusations about sexualisation of my child.

'I am certain in my mind all her photographs are
absolutely innocent. I have never asked her to
take this or that pose, and in fact I must say
she does not especially like it when I am
photographing her, so I do it quickly and when
she doesn't notice.'

Innocent pictures of Kristina, whose impressive
achievements have already seen her starring in
adverts for Armani, Roberto Cavalli and
Benetton, became the subject of disturbing
comments online.

But Glikeriya, 39, told MailOnline: 'You must
think like a paedophile in order to see something
sexual in these pictures, so it is time for you to
see a doctor.

'Some years ago I posted a picture of little
Kristina on the beach in the Maldives hugging
her three soft toys and laughing.
'She was holding all her toys in front of her
chest and hugging them, and you know what
comments I got to this picture?
''Oh, she is covering her breasts because she
thinks she has something to hide!' Can you
believe it? I think people who post something
like this have serious psychological problems.'
Sipping fruit tea and clearly stung by the
accusations, Glikeriya insists 'All her 'poses' are
natural. She is just a little girl who is attracting
a lot of attention and unfortunately some of this
attention is coming from strange people with
huge personal problems, keen to throw dirt at
anyone.'
Glikeriya insists the problem is a minority who
visit their own prejudices onto entirely innocent
and beautiful pictures.