"My Bum Is Not Allowing People To See Me Deep Down, To See The Person And The Talent”- Acress Didi Ekanem

Fast rising actress Didi Ekanem, who has been dubbed as the actress with the biggest butt in the game recalled the day a mad man grabbed her bum on the street while she was walking. She tagged the occurrence as the craziest thing a fan has done to her.
Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my bum in public while I was walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my bum from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing.
The-Biggy
Ms. Didi also wished people will focus on other things aside her bum in an interview.
She was quoted saying, “As much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my bum. All the concentration out there is on my bum not my talent.”
7
“I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a sexy one. But my bum is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent.”