Beyonce Shares Photos Of Her Wedding Anniversary Trip To Cuba

The singer has shared personal snaps from her recent anniversary trip with hubby Jay-Z on her Tumblr page.

The couple enjoyed sightseeing around the capital Havana as they celebrated five years since tying the knot last month.


The trip caused controversy after the world-famous duo were seen to be breaking an embargo on travel to the country for tourism – with reports suggesting some believed they had flouted the rules because of their ties with President Obama.

Beyonce, 31, spoke out about the criticism saying: "You know, it was such a beautiful trip. I met some incredible children. I visited some incredible entrepreneurs. And it was really, it was really educational for me.

"I learned so much about so many people and the country, and it was actually quite shocking."


And Jay-Z hit back through the medium of music with his song Open Letter, which includes the lyrics: "I done turned Havana to Atlanta, Guayabera shirts and bandanas. Every time you think they got me I switch the plan up…

"Boy from the hood but got White House clearance, sorry y'all, I don't agree with y'all parents, politicians never did s**t for me, except lie to me, distort history. They wanna give me jail time and a fine. Fine, let me commit a real crime."