Bianca Ojukwu Responds To Femi Fani-Kayode

Today is a Femi Fani-Kayode Day for me, as every social medium has gone agog ever since that statement by former Minister of Aviation, Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode slamming the Igbo people who called him tribalistic.

This time, there was a tweet which seemed to emanate from a parody account claiming to be Bianca Ojukwu which says in confirmation that what Femi Fani-Kayode said was true, but that he only kissed her and sucked her breasts.

However, Bianca Ojukwu has vehemently denied that such a statement emanated from her, and speaking through her media aide, Ojukwu released the following statement:





"I have chosen to remain silent over Kayode's provocation and demeaning posts about me and my people. I appeal to the public to disregard those (Twitter responses), as they did not come from me."






*This is getting really messy and embarrassing*