NOTICE!! Send In Your Eye-Witness News And Reports To Jimcaddy's Blog

In a bid to make Jimcaddy's Blog better and more participatory, I will like to send out an appeal to my esteemed readers to send in your eye-witness news and reports of events happening in your location, wherever you may be in Nigeria and all around the world.

It could be any news from all spheres of life, from breaking news to events, places, people, technology, sports, diaries. I would be more than happy to post it for people to read and get informed.

You can send in visuals if possible.

Also if you would like to place advertisements on Jimcaddy's Blog, we can discuss and work out something.

Together, we can make Jimcaddy's Blog one of the best.

All messages should be sent to my email address at jimcad007@gmail.com or you can tweet at me @JimCaddy.


Thanks and God bless!!

JimCaddy