Femi Fani-Kayode's Mistress Adaobi Uchegbu's Responds To What He Said about her

COPIED FROM HER FACEBOOK WALL:

I had just finished a meeting in Awka, Anambra state, about our just concluded ward delegate congress,when my co-ordinator called me. He told me about the article Chief Fani-kayode wrote. Chief Fani-Kayode had written that he was not tribalistic. and then, he went ahead to list a number of prominent women, my name included, as women of Igbo extraction, who he had been closely related with.

I met chief Fani-Kayode at a PDP presidential rally at Eagle's Square in 2003. And when chief Fani-Kayode became the Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, I became one of his many aides.

I will not deny the fact that it was in Chief Fani-Kayode's office, that I had my first experience in politics. It was in chief Fani-Kayode's office that I learnt the gift of eloquence and public writing.

I learnt from Chief Fani-Kayode the virtue of being loyal to your boss. And most of all, I learnt the ability to be determined and show love to my country, Nigeria.

Armed with some political experience, I immersed myself in the politics of my state, Anambra and I contested in Anambra State House of Assembly in 2011 and thereafter, I also submitted my humble self for the position of the PDP National Woman Leader last year.

A few of my supporters have told me to condemn,in the strongest terms, the said article. But, I will not do that.

I would rather concentrate on my political activities.

Chief Fani-Kayode is one of the few de-tribalised Nigerian that I know of. Chief Fani-Kayode was a former brilliant and hardworking PDP chieftain. And i will always respect that fact. 

Thank you for your patience, in reading this.

From Chief(Honourable) Adaobi Kate Uchegbu.


RE: "I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP." -Femi Fani-Kayode.

*This is just getting funnier by the minute, and I will dedicate today to Fani Kayode Vs Igbos.. I am sure most Igbos won't like this*