"If U Feel You Have The Energy For Another Civil War, Go And Fight"- Femi Fani-Kayode's Mistress Again

Another message from Adaobi Uchegbu's Facebook wall:



"Thank u, all, for your numerous calls of support and encouragement. The key factor in leadership is "restraint in the face of provocation". Some jobless nigerians,who don't want peace in our country,have been calling me to come out and fight Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and all Yorubas publicly. But i have one thing to say - "that is not the way i fight". Besides, I will not entertain you on Facebook by abusing people on the social media.
As for those jobless opportunists, I will say this -- if u feel u have the energy for another civil war, go and fight. But, count me out of it. This war of words did not start from me. and it will definitely not end by me.
Once more, I am saying a big thank you to all my friends and political associates who stood by me."