Isha Sesay Of CNN Gets Married To Her Colleague

Isha Sesay, CNN anchor and former international correspondent from Nigeria has finally walked the aisle with her fellow CNN staffer, Leif Coorlim.

37-year-old Isha is a presenter of news updates on Anderson Cooper 360 while her new husband Coorlim, 34, is the executive editor of The CNN Freedom Project.
The not-so-young couple met in 2008 at CNN and got married at Atlanta's Mandarin Oriental Hotel over the weekend.


Our day exceeded my wildest dreams," Isha Sesay tells PEOPLE after the wedding. "It was magical. When I saw Leif standing at the end of the aisle, I felt as if my heart would explode. I married the man of my dreams in front of the people we care about the most. And then we partied the night away."

According to the news, Isha's husband took over the honeymoon planning and kept the location a secret from her. Her tweets show she just found out this morning at the airport.

Wishing Isha and her new husband all love and happiness as they embark on life's journey together.

Used to have a crush on Isha until I discovered she was 37.