Original Football Manager 2014 Game For Sale

For lovers of the addictive Football Manager 2014 simulation game, this is a paid for announcement by me, from me to you esteemed readers.. Loool!!!

If you are interested in FM14 as it's fondly called, and you have searched the nooks and crannies of Nigeria to get one that doesn't crash or freeze, then you might just be lucky reading this as I have the original game setup CD with me.




The price I'm selling this game is now N1,500 per install.



If you are interested, simply holla at JimCaddy via BBM on 21E03AAD.


Bring your system, and I'll install it for you directly. As simple as it gets.



I have installed the game for some people who are still thanking me up till this very moment. Looool!!











Cheers to the weekend!!



JimCaddy