Notice To All My Readers: JimCaddy's Blog Is 6 Months Old

Hi to all my readers, a very good evening to you out there, I hope you guys are good? Well I just want to thank you for reading my blog, as I am pleased to inform you that today makes it exactly 6 months since I started blogging.

Like I shared on one of my Diaries, how I started blogging is a miraculous story, as I never envisaged blogging. I loved reading from other notable bloggers, not knowing that I will someday own mine.

It will be an understatement if I tell you it has been challenging, but God has been seeing me through. I remember when I started, it all seemed like yesterday.

6 months down the line and I must say that massive improvement have taken place on my blog, as evident from the increase in daily page views and the two advertisers working with me. Though there is still room for more improvement.

Even when I was down for over a week and couldn't blog, I thought maybe 'they wouldn't notice', but I was overwhelmed by the number of emails I got asking for my whereabouts. That alone reaffirmed my confidence in continuing with this blog.

I know some things that I have to work on to improve, though the list is in-exhaustive.
However, there are certain things I want to ask my dear readers for.

First, I want you guys to point out some things you will like me to improve on my blog. Be it adding a new feature or removing an existing feature, I am willing to learn from your input because no one knows it all.

Secondly, I want you my readers to contribute to my blog by sending me stories or eye-witness news or reports you want me to post exclusively including pictures where applicable.

Then lastly and most importantly, I have noticed my comments rate is very low. Though I know you guys read my blog posts, because I see the daily page views at my end.
I have noticed it that more comments attracts more readers, and at the same time attracts potential advertisers.
I will like to appeal to you guys to find the time to make comments on my blog posts, no matter how brief the comments may be. You will be surprised how one singular comment will multiply to numerous comments.

I believe my blog hasn't gotten to where I want it to be, but I believe your participation will go a long way to make my blog one of the best blogs in Nigeria.

It is also my hope that JimCaddy's Blog continues to go from strength to strength as I strive assiduously to improve to make my readers happy all the time.

Any eye-witness news and reports should be sent to my email address at jimcad007@gmail.com. Also you can tweet at me. My Twitter handle is @JimCaddy.

Thank you and God bless you!!


JimCaddy!!