I Have Had Several Movie Directors Demanding For Sex From Me- Upcoming Nollywood Actress, Ebinabo Potts-Johnson

Upcoming actress, Ebinabo Potts-Johnson is just
beginning to stamp her feet on the movie terrain, but
she is no stranger to the limelight as she was first
runner-up at the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria
(MBGN) 2007 Pageant. She also represented Nigeria
at Miss Universe 2007 competition in Mexico.
The Bayelsa State-born beauty,
endowed with bountiful gifts of
nature, says she is ready to take
on the make-believe world.

Hear her out:


When did you get into
Nollywood?


I started in August last year, so
it's about a year now and so far,
I think I've done about 10
movies, if not more.


What are the most popular
ones?


That should be the Afriwood production movie that I
did. I've done about three with them and so far,
people have called me from different places, saying
they've seen me on Mnet.
The Target is the first movie I did with them. I did
Anita, and I also did Maid of Honor . But it is Anita
and Maid of Honor people having been calling me
about, because I played vital roles in them. I was also
in Lekki Wives season 2. I heard Range Rover Babes
and Sacrifice of Marriage are out, but I haven't seen
them yet


How did you feel being the first rnner-up at the Most
Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (2007) pageant?


It was a nice feeling .Though I came up first runner-
up, that's MBGN Universe, but it was something that
made me work harder.


As a model, have you done any commercials?


After the whole pageant thing, I actually stopped and
went back to school to get my degree. I just got back
last year, so I haven't really done any commercial for
now, but I'm working towards doing one very soon. I
wouldn't want to say anything about it yet

Did you do any other pageants apart from MBGN ?

I actually started with Miss UST, that's my school. I
attended Rivers State University of Science and
Technology. I won Miss UST in 2006 and I also went
for Miss Bayelsa and won Miss Bayelsa 2006 and
then I went for MBGN

How do you maintain your shape as a model?


I believe this shape thing depends on our systems
and our systems are different. I might eat a lot and
still be slim but it might show off later in the future.
So far, I've added a little weight compared to 2007. I
actually prefer the look I have now. But to maintain
this look, I try not to eat junk food even though I like
it and I try not to eat after 7p.m.


Your boobs, do you do exercises for them?


(Laughs) They're natural, they've always been there.

You're a very beautiful girl, how do you handle your
male admirers?

I am a very playful person and wherever I go, I end
up making so many friends, male and female. Most
times, those male friends turn out to be those who
want more than friendship. I don't like beating about
the bush. What I do is to tell them that all I want is
friendship, not anything too intimate. That way I
make friends instead of enemies. I try to be
straightforward most times in order not to ruin the
friendly relationship that's already been established

What do you find attractive in a man?


The first thing that attracts me to a man is the
personality. He should be handsome on the inside. I
believe I am a nice person, and I am attracted to nice
people.

Why did you decide to go into acting?

After the whole modeling thing, I went back to school
to focus on my education and after that, I thought
about going back into modeling but figured out that I
have more of acting skills in me. So I decided to give
it a try by going in for a three-month training in LAPA
(Lufodo Academy of Performing Arts) owned by Joke
Silva. There and then, I just knew that it's acting that
is the first thing for me before modeling

Can you do a sex scene in a movie?

The series I just did with Chioma Okoye should be
coming out very soon and I had a sex scene in it. It's
my profession. As an actress, you should have your
limits, but you should be able to interpret any role
well. If sex is in a role and you feel you can do it, why
not? If you are going to have sex in a movie, it is not
like you are going to go naked or something. It is just
make-believe.

Can you go naked or semi nude in a movie?


I once rejected a sub-lead role offer to be a stripper,
because the producer wanted me to wear a swimsuit
and dance on a pole in a club. I can wear a swimsuit
in a movie if we are by the poolside or the scene has
to do with swimming but anything outside, I don't
think I can do that. If I have to be a stripper in a
movie, I don't have to wear bikini. I can wear shorts
and a small crop top or something close.


Has anyone ever demanded sex of you before giving
you a role?

I've had that so many times. I'm not going to call
names but I have. But I have found out that even
those directors that demand sex before offering me
roles, end up giving me the scripts without getting
any sex from me. But then I find myself even
rejecting those scripts most times.


What is your view on sex off-camera?

Sex is a gift from God. Though sometimes, we find
ourselves doing things we're not supposed to do, but
I think it's something good. It was created by God for
reproduction. I feel sex is a good thing and should be
done in the right way.

Culled from: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/handle-randy-directors-male-admirers-ebinabo-potts-johnson/