Emmy Collins Blasts Rukky Sanda; Compares Her To Hookers In VI And Ikeja

After blasting Toke Makinwa last week for what he termed 'complete fakeness in one person' popular fashion designer Emmy Collins took a jibe at Nollywood actress Rukky Sanda for showing too much boobs in her outfit to Ocean Basket some days back.












Here is what Emmy had to say about Rukky:







"Kaiiii, Rukky never ceases to pull one on me. I mean classy isn`t exactly the accurate word to describe my homegurl Rukky but she surpassed herself on this one. There seems to be a calculated attempt by some of these razz chics to keep themselves constantly in the news. I probably would do the same to divert attention if my movies stink to high heaven.

"Anyway,I can honestly tell you guys for free that even "women of the night" that hang around the Streets of VI and Ikeja will shy away from displaying their market in this manner."