#KFB Only God Could Have Done This! "A Mad Man Showed Me My Wealth" (Must Read)

What a big God! What a mighty God our God is. A fool will say there is no God. He looks around and all over the place and does not or can not see what God is doing. What l am today was made possible by the Lord God who made the heavens and the earth. I never imagined l could make it in life the way things turned out to be. 

I desired to make it in life through 'the works of my hands' and the grace of God. But the latter became the major aspect,  while the work of my hands was just an addendum (would l be correct to use this word).

My testimony had been shared with a special class of people some times ago. I always look for a forum like this (KFB OGCHDT) to tell the people who are hopeless.  If you, reading this piece, has never seen or felt the move of God in your life, l want to tell you there is nothing, l say nothing God cannot do. 

I finished my education to an appreciable level. I applied for work unending. There was no one to give me a push in life. There was one thing l never failed to do, that is crying to God to help me in life. I would tell Him it was only Him that could help.

All around me, l would hear 'Think and get started' l thought and thought yet l could not bring myself up to do anything. But praise to the living God who rules in the affairs of His people. Where l could not help myself, God rose for me. 

I was in a place of worship one fateful day, when the guest speaker that day - a man of God, gave me hope.  

He pointed at me and said that 'by this time next week, you would change your position. You would be in the class of the millionaires'. 

Lol, I just said Amen in the faith but I wondered  how  possible that would be.

Anyway, I received the message as mere declaration.

This happened 7 years ago and l am sharing it with you today to tell you to depend on God totally whatever success you are making now.  We need HIM.

On the fifth day of the prophesy, God used a mad Man for me.

There was this mad that normally passed by our street, I would buy a small loaf of bread for him or throw N50 at him, praying along side my giving that no power would turn me or my people to such state he was.  

This man was seriously mad. Everybody around our street knew him. Sometimes he would be stark naked walking around talking to only - God knows where. 

Mark my word, he was not like today's mad men with whom you will find expensive hand sets etc.  

So on this fateful day, the mad man spoke to me after I gave him some money, he said 'follow me, l want to show you something'. 

Of course, curiosity took the better part of me. I followed him at a distance; he got to the dunghill around our house- about eight or so houses to ours, and told me to go and carry one salt sack hidden under debris. 

I was initially reluctant, may be it was a setup. But he said 'Go, take it. l want to show you kindness as you have been to me. Some people were fleeing and dropped this. They may come back later in the night to take it. Money is there'. 

His speech was not normal. With fear l moved to the place, picked a plank to hit and feel the 'thing'. People were moving on the UN-tarred road by it. 

l pretended as if l was one of those who go about picking things on the refuse hills. And true, it was money, real money! 

The mad man had seen it while picking junks on that hill. But God put me on his mind to go and invite me to the place. I felt like taking it to the Police but l had a rethink. How would they know the owner? Would it not be descended upon and 'gulped'? 

I came home, separated the whole lot-a million naira and opened four accounts to lodge the money. It must not sleep with me. Until l know what become of the aftermath. I wanted to know or hear of a hue or cry about it. 

For two or so weeks after, nothing happened. l remembered the message 'this time next week....'. God raised me up from that. l went into the business and God has been helping me, giving me ideas to expand. 

I have never shown my face in giving the testimony in order not to get undue attention. I only told my Pastor and decided there and then with him not to mention my name whenever he wanted to use my case to tell people that God can do anything and can use anything to bring about His work to perfection. 

Kemi, you too had heard of this testimony before, l just want to share it on the platform you provided. God is the Almighty! Only Him could have done it. Note, the guest pastor that prophesied to me was not in the same town as l was then. If God could pick me out of the crowd and change my story, my destiny is in His hand, SO IS YOURS.