Father Arrested For Having Sex With His Kids In Ibadan

The Oyo State Police command has
arrested a man who allegedly defiled his
two daughters and two of his nieces. The
victims are aged 14, 15, 15 and 17.The
crime was allegedly committed at
Moniya in Akinyele Local Government
area of the state.
Though, the suspect, who is an herbalist,
denied the allegation of incest saying he
was being held for the crime he did not
commit.However, the narration of the
four girls brought many to tears at the
State police headquarters, Eleyele,
Ibadan.
While parading the suspect identified as
Tajudeen Awoniyi, the Oyo State
Commissioner of Police, Mr. Muhammed
Katsina, said the accused had sex with
his own daughters and his
nieces.Speaking with newsmen, one of
Awoniyi's nieces, (surname withheld),
described how her uncle took advantage
of her.She said..
"On that fateful day, his
daughters came to our house and
wanted us to follow them to their
place. On getting there, her father
told us he would give us soap by
mid night which we must use to
bathe. Around 1:00am he woke
me up, gave me a black soap and
asked me to go and take my bath.
After taking my bath, I went to
him and he placed something
under his tongue and asked me to
sleep on a bench. He had sex with
me. Afterwards, I was bleeding
and he asked me to go to bed. By
morning, he sent my sister and
me out of his house."