My Wife Belongs To My Kitchen & My Room

Something is not right in Aso Rock. President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the interview his wife Aisha Buhari granted the BBC, where she said she may not support his re-election bid in 2019.

Buhari, who reacted to his wife in Germany where he stood with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, said, "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."

Buhari, who laughed off his initial statement, further told the reporters that he hopes his wife will remember that he ran for the office of president three times before succeeding on the fourth attempt. 

In his words, "So I claim superior knowledge over her and the rest of the opposition, because in the end I have succeeded. It's not easy to satisfy the whole Nigerian opposition parties or to participate in the government."