Toke Makinwa To Launch A New Project Titled "On Becoming" (Video)

In celebration of her birthday today, popular OAP Toke Makinwa has just released a 3 minute haunting clip called ‘On Becoming’.


Directed by Kemi Adetiba in the just released video Toke delivers a monologue and in the background you can hear press coverage and heavy criticism on the role she played in her marriage breakdown to Maje Ayida last year.

"Hi guys.. it's my Birthday today, apart from the fact that I am a big birthday girl; I love celebrating my birthdays, this year I have so much to celebrate. I started working on Project "On Becoming" a year ago and before I let you all in on the Big reveal, I would like to share with you, On Becoming Visuals. It was directed by award winning Director Kemi Adetiba." she captioned the snippet shared on youtube.