"I Actually Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh"- Says Covenant University Female Student

Few days back, Adooh Emmanuel took to Twitter to reveal that he has won a court case against Covenant university, after he was expelled unjustly.


The reason of his expulsion according to his post was sexual misconduct with Effanga Marilyn, which he vehemently denied.

Well, as the story takes another twist on Twitter, Effanga Marilyn has come out to verify that she actually had sex with Adooh Emmanuel as she shed more light on the case.

Taking to the social media platform, she wrote;

Hello everyone  I’ve been quiet about this whole situation for way too long. It took a while for me to do this, but I won’t sit down and let my name and that of innocent people be dragged into the mud for no reason

My Name Is Effanga Marilyn (for those that didn’t know)


Read her screeshots below: