Asari Dokubo Slams Former President Olusegun Obasanjo In Reply To The Letter To President Jonathan (Part 3)

Your reference to me in your letter to President Jonathan offers a full confirmation of your diabolical hatred for me that you exhibited long ago, when you tried to blackmail, intimidate and silent me with a treasonable felony charge and subjected me to an heroic trial and subsequent incarceration for nearly two years in several prison, detention centres and finally under solitary confinement at the state security underground dungeon for ten months and eleven days and – if you recall I refused to be brought under your influence even when you sought to break my spirit.

I end this piece by saying Allah is on my side.

Despite your brutal attack on me, and plot to kill me, Allah has been my helper and has not abandoned me. Your blood-curdling incitement of the authorities of the Republic of Benin against me, at my exiled home, so as to have me docked, tried and sentenced for national security related offences replays what you did before. The fact that I escaped unhurt when all hope was lost is a pointer to my supernatural fortification, leading and protection. In your plot to have me sidelined, Allah used President Goodluck Jonathan to rescue me.

On this, I remain grateful to my Lawyer Barr Festus Keyamo, the Igbo and South-South Diaspora communities in the Republic of Benin and many others whose support and goodwill I enjoyed tremendously.

General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo, I close this letter with the solemn pledge that our struggle is unstoppable.





Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari

Alabo Edi Abali of Kalabari