#COZA: Franca E Runs Into Hiding As Series Of Threats Begin To Roll In

Franca E was the lady who came out to corroborate Ese Walter's story about the sex scandal involving the senior pastor of COZA, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.


Franca actually made contact with a fellow blogger, Stella Korkus, and asked her to release the following statement below should incase anything happens to her.




STATEMENT: My encounter with Pastor Biodun had been a long dead and buried issue. I only commented because people were calling Ese a liar and I knew first hand that something like that had nearly happened to me. However, now they are involving my family especially my sick father. Whatever meeting whoever had with my father has no bearing on my life because he does NOT speak for me. For those sending me threatening texts, what I possess is my best security. I have taken the precaution of making copies of all that I have and entrusted it to two people who would send them out if I turn up dead...be it from armed robbery, kidnapping, sickness, poison, planecrash, heart attack, car accident or even childbirth. As my last word on this issue, I remind you that I, Franca E, is protected by 'a level of grace you don't understand'! Peace.





*This is getting serious oooo*