Nigeria Is A Satanic Entity- Asari Dokubo

The former Niger Delta militant and current leader of the Niger Delta People's Volunteer Force, Asari Dokubo clocked 49 on June 1. In a pre 50th birthday message he released two days ago,  he described Nigeria as a satanic entity.








"It seems a lot of people don't know that I have never seen myself as a Nigerian....I hate and detest this evil tag....My country's sovereignty was stolen by the British and handed over to this satanic entity Nigeria....The whole gamut of my struggle is to rid myself of this satanic tag.


"I have never stolen in my entire 50 yrs....I have never been elected into any government office to appropriate resources on behalf of the people....Even when I was appointed as a member of the Rivers state Muslim pilgrim welfare board....I left the board without a stain.
At the King Amachree International School....I have 197 students on scholarship...majority are from the Niger Delta.

"I have 82 students at the King Amachree Royal Academy(Automobile&ICT),King Amachree Arts Academy and King Amachree Soccer Academy on my scholarship....majority are also from the Niger Delta.

"I don't owe anybody....I have nothing to put back anywhere....I worked hard and made my fortune majorly from outside the Niger Delta and Nigeria.....I do what I am doing impacting on the lives of people around me because I owe that to myself.


"I walk tall without looking over my shoulder because I have nothing to fear....I know my rich pedigree....I am an Amachree....I am amongst the most investigated individuals in Nigeria and globally ....I was on the world terrorist watch list for years even before I became known in Nigeria....I have been arrested and detained over 70 times....dragged up to the Supreme Court without a conviction."