Nominate JimCaddy's Blog For The "Best New Blog Of The Year" In The 2013 Nigerian Blog Awards

Hey guys.. A wonderful morning to you.
It is with much delight that I inform you that I will like to participate in the Nigerian Blog Awards by being a nominee.
I know I stand an outside chance for this, but there is no harm in trying.

Kindly nominate JimCaddy's Blog and register my blog for the "BEST NEW BLOG OF THE YEAR". My blog's URL is simply- jimcaddy.blogspot.com


Nominations started on Monday, 23rd of September 2013, and it will run through till Friday, 4th of October 2013 after which the nominees will be announced on Monday, November 4th 2013.







To Nominate JimCaddy's Blog for the "Best New Blog Of The Year", kindly visit this link- nigerianblogawards.com/register2013.php and follow the instructions.




Even if I don't get nominated, at least there is a conviction that I tried.





Let's do this folks!!



JimCaddy!!