Notice!! Kindly Vote For "Miss Petite Nigeria" In ELOY And OYA Awards Respectively

I just have to do this. My good friend, my fellow blogger, my number one blogging role model, Emeh Achanga of Miss Petite Nigeria (http://www.misspetitenigeria.blogspot.com) has just been nominated for two different awards.

The first one is the ELOY awards for the Most Promising Female Blogger Of The Year.


The second nomination is the OYA awards is for the Best Online Media On Entertainment News And Gist.


Last year she won an award as the Best New Blogger Of The Year, out of 4 nominations. This year, she is gunning for 2 out of 2, and I want you guys to make this happen because she is just a fantastic blogger... One of the best I have ever seen.







To vote for her blog in the OYA Awards kindly click this link http://oya-awards.com/vote/





To vote for her blog for the ELOY Awards, text "ELOY" followed by "Nominee" to 35070 or email "Miss Petite Nigeria" to eloy@exquisitemag.com






Thanks guys!!!!