"She Is A Creature From A Parisian Bordello"- Femi Fani-Kayode

Former minister of Aviation Femi Fani Kayode has responded to the current minister of Aviation Ms. Stella Oduah who yesterday described him as an ignorant individual, who "should hide his head in shame." after he called for her resignation following Thursday's crash...





Mrs Stella Oduah said:





"I have huge sympathy for them, the ignorant people in particular. Because when you speak out of context, when you speak under the influence of whatever it is you are under, you speak incorrectly and you mislead innocent Nigerians and that is what he has done. And he really should hide his head in shame."





Femi Fani Kayode's response below...





"Stella Oduah made some comments about me today (yesterday) which were uncalled for, malicious and petty. She reportedly said that I should ''bow my head in shame'', suggested that I was ''speaking out of context'' in my essay where I called for her resignation and that I spoke under some ''influence of something or other''. My advice and counsel to her is to grow up and stop being petty. She is meant to talk like someone who befits her office and not like a market woman, a fish wife or a creature from a Parisian bordello."