"It Was During The Lunch Break"-National Conference Delegate Spotted Playing Scrabble On His Laptop

Yesterday when I posted this story, I made it known that I knew the delegate in question who was playing the game of Scrabble on his laptop at the National Conference.



Well I made an attempt to get in touch with him via Facebook and the following conversation ensued:













JimCaddy: Hello sir, a little bit of confusion here that needs clarification. There is a picture currently going viral of a delegate playing Scrabble on his laptop during proceedings at the ongoing National Conference. From the side view, that picture looked like you sir. I just want to confirm if you were the one sir.










Conference Delegate: Well, you sure do know me well then. It was me, but not during Plenary. It was during the lunch break, shortly before the afternoon session. Thank you for this.







JimCaddy: Thank you sir for the clarification.










Now guess this issue is clarified. Moving on.