Photos: Toke Makinwa Throws Mad House Party For Her Husband's Birthday Party

"Happy Birthday to my husband, Each day with you reminds me of God's promise that he is faithful. I have seen you grow baby, thank you
got being my Support system, my friend, lover and all a girl can ask for. I love you Majestic, my dark chocolate. No one understands us like we, thank you for everything. Happy Birthday to the love of my life, my number 1 fan, I love you more than words can express, thank you for being awesome baby, I am eternally yours. Your wifey ", these were the words of popular radio personality, Toke Makinwa.



So on Saturday was fitness expert, Maje Ayida's birthday and his lovely wifey, Toke Makinwa has thrown him a private in house party.

The party which held at midnight, had her fellow OAPS and friends in attendance.

It was the maddest in house party ever!