Music Star, Oritsefemi, Unveils 1 of His 2 Daughters

In November 2014, famous singer Oritsefemi admitted to fathering 2 daughters. According to him, “I have two beautiful daughters who are between ten and nine years. I have a family and I’m from a polygamous home. I have a responsibility as a father.My two daughters are from different mothers and I am not marrying any of them.”


He added, “Back in time, as a street boy, growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I had some childhood girlfriends who got pregnant. Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain them. But I ensured that I took care of my kids right from when they were born. Unfortunately, I couldn’t take care of their mothers because of my financial status then. But now, that God has elevated me, I am planning to take my children abroad.” The music star is in hot romance with Blessing Rawa, the daughter of Ondo billionaire bizman, Dr. Felix Rawa. The lovebirds are expected to announced their wedding dates in the first quarter of 2015.



Photo Credit: City People