Chelsea Doctor, Eva Carniero Would Taunt Her Ex-boyfriend With Claims She Slept With Chelsea Players

CHELSEA doctor Eva Carneiro's ex says they split after she taunted him by claiming she had sex with a player.

Eva, demoted after a row with Jose Mourinho, had a passionate relationship with Rupert Patterson-Ward for 15 months. He said last night: "This woman ruined my life.

"Eva would blurt out she had slept with one of the players during heated rows. She said it just to make me feel bad. I don't believe it was true.''

Rupert claims one Chelsea player called her to his hotel room and answered the door naked.

He added: "She prides herself on being popular among the players. Eva loved the attention."

Chelsea fan Rupert, 33, spoke after Eva was dropped from the bench after a row with manager Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho labelled his medical team "naĂŻve" after they rushed on to the pitch to treat Eden Hazard in the closing stages of their home game with Swansea last weekend.

The Belgian star had to walk off the pitch after Eva and physio Jon Fearn attended to him.

It left Chelsea, already a man down, with just nine players.

Advertising salesman Rupert began dating Eva in January 2012 and last night told how she is passionate, ruthless and gets whatever she wants.

And he revealed how the Gibraltar-born medic, now 41, once led him to the bedroom and declared: "Let me treat you."

He said: "Eva is a very sexual woman and not many people know the real her.

"She's ruthless and gets whatever and whoever she wants.

"I was besotted with her and we were planning a family, but she chewed me up and spat me out.

She rubbished me because I earned less than £30,000 a year — what some footballers collect in a day. I tried so hard but nothing was good enough for her."

He said: "Eva loved sex. It was so important to her. We would have sex every single day.

"She is a fiery and passionate woman who knows what she wants. I was an incredibly lucky man.

"We were blissfully happy. We were an item and wanted the world to know — two people very much in love."

Rupert was so keen to impress her he embarked on a rigorous gym regime in a bid to look more like the hunky football stars she worked with on a daily basis.

But one of his workouts left him in agony when he pulled a shoulder muscle.

He said: "I was doubled up and really hurting. When Eva came back she saw I was in pain.

"She took me to her bedroom, and with a twinkle in her eye said, 'I need to treat you'.

"She tore off my clothes, glanced at my shoulder, jumped on me and we had passionate sex."

But months later, as their relationship floundered, he claims she taunted him by bragging that she'd had sex with a player during their time together.

Rupert said: "Eva would blurt out she had slept with one of the players during heated rows.

"She said it just to make me feel bad. I don't believe it was true.''

The fact the couple were dating was the subject of Chelsea fans' blogs. One posted a photo of Eva and Rupert with the message: "A million dreams have just been shattered... Eva and her boyfriend."

Eva joined Chelsea in 2009 and former manager Andre Villas-Boas brought her into the first-team fold in 2011. She is regarded as a top-class professional and one of the best sports medics in the game.

Rupert first met her at Frankie's sports bar in the club's Stamford Bridge complex. He said: "I was a bit tipsy and loose-tongued and went over and began chatting.

"She was with her parents but I didn't care. I chatted for as long as I could without freaking her out, and made sure she had my name, phone number, email, you name it.

"That day was like a Carlsberg TV ad."

Rupert believes Eva mistakenly thought he worked at Chelsea FC. But he was welcomed into the inner sanctum of the club as her boyfriend and was on friendly terms with the team's superstars.

He said: "Eva got me tickets to every home game. I'd go to lots of away matches too.

"Everyone at the club knew who I was. I was invited to the homes of Florent Malouda and Petr Cech.

"I travelled to Munich for the Champions League final with John Terry's wife Toni, Frank Lampard's partner Christine Bleakley and all of the team's friends and family.

"John knew who I was and I'd shake hands with Didier Drogba and others. It was amazing."

During a lavish trip to Marbella, Eva asked Rupert if he would consider moving to Spain so they could live close to her family.

He said: "I answered 'yes' in a flash. We were so in love.

"We discussed having children. We had sex a million times.

"She could have fallen pregnant any day."

But Rupert told how Eva's high-pressure job means she can change emotions in an instant.

They began having bust-ups in September 2012.

Rupert sub-let his flat and moved into Eva's property in Earlsfield, South London, but their rows became more frequent.

He was so worried he was losing her that he once hired a £50,000 Jeep 4x4 to pick her up from Chelsea's training ground in Cobham, Surrey. But the cracks in the relationship began to deepen.

Rupert said he "saw the real Eva" when she briefly dumped him after her 39th birthday because he "hadn't made enough effort".

New Year's Eve at a pub was also a disaster when Eva and Rupert were joined by her parents.

He said: "I saw Eva give out her number to another guy. I got drunk and went home alone.

"Later in Eva's bedroom, she slapped me hard with both hands around my face. She then kicked me out of the house in front of her parents. I had nowhere to go and it was humiliating. We patched things up a day or two later."

Rupert said whenever he rowed with Eva she would pull out her claim that she had slept with one of the Chelsea squad.

He said: "She told how one footballer would constantly hit on her, parading around naked in front of her at every opportunity in the dressing room and making sure she got a real eyeful.

"After one match he called her to his hotel room and answered the door completely starkers.

"Eva rubbed my nose in it when we rowed. It was cruel.

"She is a fiery Latino, sex-mad, and prides herself on being popular among the players. Eva loved the attention."

He said the professional demands placed on her by the team put a huge strain on the relationship.

"He recalled: "We would be sitting at home watching TV and she would have calls from players at 9pm or 10pm. They would have had a sore leg or had pulled a hamstring.

"She always went and returned in the early hours. I had to get my head around the fact she would be giving players rub downs."

The end for Rupert came after an ill-fated trip to Marbella at the end of the 2013 season. He said: "She never spoke to me again."

Rupert, who has since found new love, said of Eva: "She loves hanging around rich guys with huge egos. I think she liked me because I was different, but ultimately I wasn't enough for her."






Culled from the Sun UK