Nigerians Congratulate Funke Akindele & JJC SKillz For Welcoming A Set Of Twins

NIgerians on social media are sending love and congratulatory messages to actress Funke Akindele Bello and her hubby, Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz, who recently welcomed their first children together, twins.

I'm hearing that Funke Akindele Bello welcomes 1st child with husband JJC Skillz. This is like the best news of 2018 for me. I'm so happy for Funke Akindele.
304 people are talking about this
Let’s help give Funke Akindele baby boy a name

Mine-: Emmanuel (because he was born durring Christmas season)

What’s yours 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
63 people are talking about this
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
Congratulations to one of my Fav, Funke Akindele Bello and JJC Skillz as they welcome their first child in USA.

God bless you more & more.
🎊 👦
189 people are talking about this
First it was Toolz, now Funke Akindele. God is not finished with you, all you need to do is keep believing.

Congrats to Funke Akindele on the birth of her Baby.
661 people are talking about this
This is one of the greatest news have heard in 2018 about somebody else Funke Akindele just became a mother today.
☺️☺️☺️☺️
84 people are talking about this
I have been suspecting Funke akindele being preggy... cos the way she just disappeared on Sm eehhhn!
Kaii...I’m soo happy for her 💃🏾💃🏾
18 people are talking about this
I for don announce this better good news here but was waiting for all of una to wake before I share am.

Hanty Jenifa, Funke Akindele is now a mother. She yaff delivered a bouncing baby for America.

Congrats to the family👏👏👏
43 people are talking about this
I love this woman, I have never met her but I know anyone around her would be grateful to have her.
Super hilarious
Never in the news for wrong reasons
Would never argue over bum bum

I am so happy God blessed Funke Akindele with a gift of a new baby.
I also call her Funkie 😃
49 people are talking about this
Funke akindele is now a mother we thank God for that.Her Christmas came early. Me I want odd to book please someone 🙏😢😭😭😭
See Nosa's other Tweets

Gabriel union, then toolz now Funke akindele!!! Yay God is great. Christmas babies omg sooooo happy. Wow thank you jesus. Yours will come God is never late
See ZYCH.'s other Tweets