Help!! I'm 3 Weeks Pregnant For My Unemployed Boyfriend- Girl Needs Advice

Culled from Nairaland... Please can you advice this poor girl..





"I discovered that I'm 3weeks pregnant for my jobless boyfriend, I and my boyfriend are unemployed graduates.

My boyfriend is financially handicapped as he is the first son while I'm the only daughter in my family.

"And believe me, I don't want to ruin his life neither do I want to ruin mine, and I have always dreamed of giving my kids the good life that I had which they deserved too, I'm kinda nervous of abortion because of the risks involved, but I want to know if it's the right thing to do since it's not up to one month.
I don't even want to let him know before he runs out of town, the problem here is should I abort the baby and be free or just keep it and face what the future brings for me?"