Meet Davido's New DJ, DJ Olu

Just like every other A-listers, hip hop star, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has an official Disk Jockey who goes everywhere with him to perform.

The turntable wizkid is Dj Olu.

Born Oluwagbemiga Abiodun, Dj Olu is one damn good Deejay who receives accolades from music enthusiast for his mastery of the arts of Deejaying. He got singed on to Davido's HNK's record label two years ago and he has become a household name within this short periodof time."

I developed the passion for Deejaying while I was in school and after school, I went into it fully." he said in a chat with City People Magazine on how he started his career.

Before Dj Olu formed alliance with Davido, he was rocking London music scene where he performed at several major shows."

Before I came to Nigeria in 2010, I have been doing my thing in London. Davido and I have been friends from London before I came back home. His family and my family are family friends. So when he began to come to London for shows, we got to know more and became friends. So when I came to Nigeria he signed me as his official Dj.

DJ Olu is at the moment working on an album which will feature heavyweights like, Wande Coal, Wizkid, Davido etc.












Source: City People Magazine