American Female Soccer Goalkeeper, Hope Solo's Nude Pictures Released (18+)

The American goalkeeper Hope Solo is the latest victim to fall foul of the theft of private photographs
which has affected several celebrities from the world of show business.



The photos of the female footballer are highly explicit in nature and do not leave anything to the imagination.



After the appearance of the snaps, Solo published the following message on Facebook:


"It is extremely sad and unfortunate that the rights of so many women were violated by the unauthorized release of private photographs. This act goes beyond
the bounds of human decency and, as such, I stand united with all the women affected and am exploring
every option to protect my privacy.

In addition, while I understand that the public desires more information regarding the allegations against me, I continue to maintain my innocence against these charges.

And, once all the facts come to light and the legal process is concluded, I am confident that I will be fully exonerated."