Lol!!! Nigeria Artiste Sues Blogger For N250m

Read full details below:




Dear fellow bloggers, pls i need your
help…..A musician called Jahborne is trying to sue me for N250 million because I exposed that he sold his jeep on olx and was experiencing financial struggle…..pls can you help me post the story below on your blogs. I am trying to generate enough publicity to deter him from pushing the suit. Help a fellow brother in blogging and your help will not be forgotten…naijapals have already helped me to post it on their sites…..pls help me and i wont forget it …ever!…Thanks to you all!





Continue reading below :




The whole kwanta started when I posted a story on my blog, dondumex.com, that Jahborne had put up his dodge nitro jeep for sale on olx.com, how did I know? I am starting a small business of reselling cars and I was on olx to find some cheap vehicles I could get buyers for when I spotted the ride, I knew I had seen the ride somewhere online and it belonged to a celeb(jahborne), So I quickly searched and I saw a pic of the jeep jahborne tweeted in 2013 when he had an accident and I checked the plate numbers and they matched.

He claims I concocted the whole thing, do I know his house that I would go and take all those pics of the jeep?

If he is ready to go to court then I'll take him head-on!