UNILAG Students Caught Sniffing 'Cocaine' In Their Hostel

In what could be termed as an undercover job, two students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), Akoka, Lagos, were allegedly pictured sniffing a substance believed to be cocaine.
The picture was taken secretly by a fellow student, who confirmed the girls are truly UNILAG students, but I am yet to carry out my own personal investigation on the case.

If this is true, then it is so sad how young students who are supposed to be in school studying, are allegedly engaging in consumption of hard drugs.
A similar situation was recorded at the Redeemer's University, Mowe, Ogun State, where some students were expelled for consumption of hard drugs.

This is the picture I managed to get.
Any UNILAG student can confirm this and get back to me before I carry out my own investigation.