"I Have Never Kissed A Man In My Life Before"- Best Graduating Student Of Babcock University Speaks

A 20-year-old lady, Omobola Oduyoye, who emerged the best graduating student of babcock university after scoring a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.92, says she has never kissed a man.

In her interview with Punch, Omobola revealed thus:

"I have a number of friends – including male students but I always draw a line between friendship for academic advancement and immoral relationship. I'm not abusive; neither am I a snub. But I don't encourage any relationship that will distract me from my studies. I don't encourage any action that can suggest to you that I'm a cheap commodity. I also ensure that I don't go alone anywhere or follow anybody to dark corners even if she is a girl like me.

"It may sound funny to you, I have never kissed anyone in my life and I have not been kissed by anybody. I thank God for the grace He gives me to achieve this Award for securing the overall best performances in leadership, academics, community and spiritual services."





*Well congratulations to her, so all you people who go to dark corners to kiss and smooch in campus, STOP IT!!! LOL!!*