Nick Cannon Reveals Mariah Carey Forces Him To Listen To Her Music When They Make Love

Nick Cannon, actor and current host of America's Got Talent, made a recent appearance on the Howard Stern morning show and he let it all out. He revealed a secret about him and his wife Mariah Carey's love making.


The singer actually makes them listen to her music while they have sex.

"I f**k her to her music. Sometimes that's not always my choice. There's only one playlist that we can choose…She puts the music on …but, I love it so it doesn't matter," said the former Nickelodeon star. "I wouldn't choose any type of other music. Sometimes we'll mix some Al Green in there…someTeddy Pendergrass. But, I like when her song comes up"

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon recently celebrated their fifth year anniversary.








*Of course, what was he expecting? Is she not older?*