Deeper Life Pastor Confesses That He Had Carnal Knowledge Of Two 11-Year-Old Girls

Pastor Fidelis Eze confessed that he actually had sexual intercourse with Joy and Anthonia both 11-years-old, he claimed he was possessed by evil spirit, which made him sleep with them.

"I am really ashamed of myself particularly as a pastor. I have been a pastor at Deeper Life for over six years but I was tempted to defile these girls. They are always visiting me, so this particularly day I defiled both of them," he confessed"

Pastor Fidelis Eze with Deeper life Bible Church in Abudu, Edo State was paraded by the state Police Command for defiling two under-aged girls. Contrary to his claims, Pastor Fidelis was said to have lured the two girls, into his room after sending them on an errand. He had carnal knowledge of them before dismissing them. Father of one of the girls who noticed the unusual way his daughter was walking when she got home, obtained confession from her, which led to the arrest of the Pastor.