Hey Guys! Thanks For Your Support And Prayers

I didn't think I was this loved by all and sundry, more so I didn't believe so many people actually read my blog and love it this much. Judging from the numerous goodwill messages and emails I received during my absence, I am really proud and humbled.

I am getting stronger, though not yet strong fully, but my road to recovery is well and truly underway.

I haven't missed all that has been going on, during my absence.. From the Rivers State House of Assembly drama, to the smashing of mace on each other's head.. LOL.. From the Wole Soyinka vs Dame Patience exchange of grammatical banters.. To the Funke Akindele Oloyede marriage breakup wahala.. I have followed everything. And I must say, I missed everything. But I hope to play catch up.

However, I will begin to make posts sparingly, as I recover to my best.

Thanks for your love!!

JimCaddy