Bank Employee Confesses To Sleeping With Men 56 Times A Week, Including Her Boss!!

This is a story of a Nigerian employee of one of the new generation banks.

Her name is Ella, she is 26 years, and she is a marketer.

She was recently caught up at Elegushi Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos, where she revealed some very private details about her life.

Ella revealed she loves sex so much that she enjoys it more than food.
According to her she likes coming to the beach side which is very close to her house, every evening to chill out and most importantly 'get laid'.

"See I don't need money from any guy. All I want is good hot sex. But the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for sex even though you all want it.
"Most girls want it too, they want you to just make the move to 'shag' them, even if they are complaining or insulting you, don't stop. You know we girls pretend a lot," she opened up.

Ella went on to drop the bombshell by admitting, "I have sex with my boss everyday in his office. The chauffeur too every evening, but they can't satisfy me at all. That is why I have to come here every evening to 'get laid' by more guys. I must have sex at least 8 times everyday. Its like heaven!".

Ella went on to explain that she couldn't wait to complete this week's dose of 56 rounds of hot sex.

She acknowledged that the fact that many would think its abnormal, but she insisted that making love eight times a day can't really satisfy her.
She believes there is nothing wrong being a sex addict.

"All the men I have met always have to admit they can't cope with my sexual urge. I have sex about eight times on an average daily," Ella concluded.

*Am sure some guys are looking for Ella at this point in time, you can find her in Elegushi.. LOL!!!*

Source: 234Pulse.com