Peter Odemwingie Slams West Brom Over Lack Of Starts

Super Eagles of Nigeria Striker, Peter Odemwingie has once again taken to social media platform Twitter to criticize his club side West Bromwich Albion FC for not starting him in games ever since his forced move away from the club failed to materialize.
Odemwingie, 31, has been able to muster just 4 substitute appearances, and has not started a game since he tried to force a move away to QPR in January on transfer deadline day. Odemwingie tweeted: "Keeping me away on the bench now is worst than what they did to me on the 31st." He later added: "If they like, they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me.
"Want to treat me like an average player. The abuse and praise I get is it average? So get some extra from me too."
It would be recalled that Odemwingie's Twitter rants has put him on the spot lately, as he failed to make it to the Super Eagles squad that won the Africa Cup of Nations in February, as a result of his outburst on the social media.
He was also fined two weeks' wages by his club following his unauthorised trip to QPR to force a move in January. Odemwingie who has scored just five Premier League goals this season is entering into the last year of his contract at West Bromwich Albion FC.