"I Work Hard So I Must Enjoy My Money"- Wizkid Defends The Purchase Of New Porsche Car

Those who criticized Starboy Wizkid on why he had to purchase a new Porsche Panamera vehicle just two weeks after he crashed the first one have some thinking to do, as Wizkid has replied his critiques in an interview with Encomium magazine.

He tells Encomium magazine:

"I needed to get another one because after the accident, I didn't have a car and I have to move around. I started taking cabs before I decided to buy this new car to move around. It is needed for work. And I don't think there's anything wrong in splashing millions on a car. If someone works hard and decides to spend on something that he thinks is good for him, why not? In fact, I don't think there's need to justify whether its is wrong or not. I work hard and I will enjoy my money"







*Nobody should vex ooo.. It is not anyone's money.. LOL*