Stop Marrying Me In My Dreams- Girl Warns Jim Iyke

This girl above dropped a comment on Jim Iyke's instagram page, begging him
to stop appearing in her dreams. Ify Jacob, a Malaysian based student wrote Jim I beg u in name of God, stop getting marry to me in the dream. For than 3years now I always see u in my dream marry to me. Have been praying every time about it but it always reply it self even last note. Am tried of
this ... If u are his PA show him this text message and if this is you I beg you in the name of God, to do sometin about it my numbers is....

Vanguard contacted her and she said:

"That is where the problem is. I never had a crush on him before but all of a sudden I started having dreams that I am married to him for more than three years now. You cannot understand because you are not Jim or a pastor. I don't like it. It is disturbing to me." -