Yvonne Nelson Talks About That Twitter Squabble With BFF, John Dumelo

Ghanaian actors Yvonne Nelson and
friend John Dumelo had a very
publicized fight on social media.
John who was absent at the a Yvonne
Nelson led protest against shabby power
supply. John was reported to have
defended the president of Ghana and
Yvonne called him a kiss ass. The 31-
year old took to his Twitter page to call
her out and she has finally responded.
The model/actress spoke to a radio
station Y107.9FM saying
"I'm sure everyone knows
John will forever be my baby
boo, love, friend, best
friend… charley I can go on
and on. Chaley I love John
oh, we were not fighting, it
was just some little child's
play on social media. So me
and John we are good, don't
get worried and don't get
scared. His an amazing guy,
I don't think he is in Ghana
now. When he comes I know
he is going to say all the
nice things about me. Me
and John we are homies, we
are Fantes."
"It's just the campaign or
whatever that started this
but let's not go there.
Because I think the a*s
kissing tweet wasn't too bad
for him to react that way
because I normally tell him
he feels like a hundred
donkeys and hundred
chickens and he is cool. We
play like that and we have
that relationship. It's all
political.
Yvonne Nelson defended the accusation
that she in anger went as far as deleting
instagram photos of she and John,
saying that she on occasion deletes
some of her Instagram photos.
John is yet to respond to her claims that
all is well. He is currently away visiting Guinea.