"Oral Sex Is The Only Way I Get Satisfaction. My Favorite Sex Positions Are 71(Doggy Style) And On Top."- Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

Am really tempted NOT to talk about this woman before she sends me up to meet Tupac or Dagrin.. LOL!!!
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo is one 50-year old woman who posts some really interesting stuffs on social media.

She posted these on Facebook: #MadamGovernorSex: "Don't get it twisted, I've always used #SEXTOYS, Lanre or no Lanre, As I said on @SplashFM1055 Ibadan on my interview, every woman should have one.
What do you do when your man goes away? Go and cheat? Besides, oral sex is the only way I get satisfaction. My fave sex positions are 71 (doggy style) and on top. That is the only way I can achieve anything close to orgasm. Many of u are faking POS enjoying all this secretly and posting rude comments to me.
I am OPEN about my sexual life, u should be too. If u ain't open, u ain't enjoying it!
#keepItReal."



*I comment my reserve... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!*