Yobo Blasts Keshi Over Kenya Snub

Fresh crisis seems to be brewing in the camp of the Super Eagles of Nigeria as the captain of the team, Joseph Yobo has come out to openly condemn Coach Stephen Keshi for failing to intimate him before leaving him out of the team that played the World Cup Qualifying match against the Harambee Stars of Kenya in Calabar.

Yobo in an interview with Brila Fm Sports radio this morning insists Coach Keshi was disrespectful for not giving him any prior notice before his non-invitation for last month's match at the UJ Esuene Stadium, Calabar.

"I am disappointed nobody called me before the team list was announced. Its disrespectful. I feel disrespected.

"I am the captain of the Super Eagles, I thought the coach should have put a call across to me. I have no problem being left out."

The Super Eagles escaped with a 1-1 draw in the match after a last minute gasp effort from Italy-based Nnamadi Oduamadi saved Nigeria from an embarrassing home defeat.

*Personally I think its a bit disrespectful on the captain of the team not to have been informed by the coach or any member of the NFF. These are the kind of things Peter Odemwingie keeps ranting about*