Dino Melaye Responds To FCT CP's Claim

The claim and anti-claim saga seems to be going on between the former member of the House of Representatives, Dino Melaye, and the Commissioner of Police of the Federal Capital Territory, Olufemi Ogunbayo.

Dino Melaye has these to say:

"Fellow citizens, the CP Abuja's response to the attack on my life is laughable and ridiculous. How can he say investigation is on going and he is already drawing a conclusion. Today, the deaths of Dikibo, Harry Marshal, Bola Ige, Dipo Dina, Funsho Williams etc, investigation is still on going.
The report for the whole incidence was ready as at Tuesday, that same CP invited me to his office before I even wrote my statement.

"The police only visited the scene of the incident 11 hours after, yet the porous CP was expecting to see the car they used at the scene. He said I was enjoying cool music, in an official report? He said the windows were up so I won't hear the sound; even with heavy rainfall, music on, we still hear car horn, talk less of shots. He said Range Rover sport Gulf car, only him can tell that model of car! God is my security, not the Nigerian Police.

"I just thank God for sparing my life. I thank Him for His Grace and Mercy. Kwara CP was killed last month, one of them, so who am I. It is well. I am not discouraged, rather am further emboldened by the attack. We will step on tougher grounds. We shall win the war against these criminals and public thieves. No retreat no surrender. God bless Nigeria and I thank all who called and sent messages. You will not die young. When you fight corruption, it fights back at you."

We shall overcome- Otunba Dino Melaye